Start your career now.
We are not your average human service provider and we are not looking for your average human service worker.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We don't operate day programs or staffed residences for individuals with disabilities. Instead of day programs, we support people to become active, valued members of Louisville's communities. Instead of staff residences, we support people to live and thrive in homes of their own.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are hiring excellent candidates who are invested in changing lives and being part of a social justice movement that recognizes individuals with disabilities as valued members of society.
Simply put, we want to make lives better—for the people our organization supports and our employees. That’s why we offer our employees competitive pay and opportunities to grow professionally.
Benefits available to full-time, hourly employees:
• Health Insurance
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance plan
• 401(k) retirement plan after one year of employment
• Double pay on holidays
• Earned time off that increases with tenure
• Investment in employee’s mental health, including subsidization of meditation and mindfulness classes
• Free tickets to all Mattingly Edge events